Brentwood offers businesses many benefits, including:
- Access the region's highest household incomes (Population/Demographic Data ).
- The newly constructed Highway 4 Bypass - that expands and grows the trade area (Traffic Counts ).
- The most desirable address for retailers in the Eastern Contra Costa County region (Sales Tax Data).
- A community that is family-friendly, safe and highly educated.
- Land that is available, affordable and strategically located.
- Amenities that include a lifestyle that is close to family, nature, and high-end shopping and services.
- A City government that is fiscally strong, business-friendly, fast-responding and added incentives.
The City of Brentwood is committed to the fast, professional review of your development plans. We have a business-friendly Zoning Code, state-of-the-art Permit Center, and an expert team of permit staff who will work with you at every step of the permit process. As a result, we can sometimes save you as much as 4 - 6 months of time compared to other East Bay cities.
For more information, please contact our Permit Center staff.
Our Permit Center is open 45 hours per week, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Our office is located at 150 City Park Way in Brentwood.